Natural Nutritional Products
|100% Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
Strategic Health Marker
Effects of INFLAMMATION!
Here`s what you need to know!
- Dilution of toxins - produced by bacteria, are carried away by fluid and cellular exudates in lymphatics.
- Entry of Antibodies - Increased vascular permeability allows antibodies to enter the extravascular space, where they may lead
either to Iysis of microorganisms, through the participation of complement, or to their phagocytosis by opsonisation. Antibodies are also
important in neutralisation of toxins.
- Drug Transport - The fluid carries with it therapeutic drugs such as antibiotics to the site where bacteria are multiplying.
- Fibrin Formation - Fibrin formation from exuded fibrinogen may impede the movement of micro-organisms, trapping them and so
- Delivery of Oxygen and Nutrients - Delivery of nutrients and oxygen, essential for cells such as neutrophils which have high
metabolic activity, is aided by increased fluid flow through the area.
- Stimulation of immune response - The drainage of this fluid exudate into the lymphatics allows particulate and soluble antigens to
reach the local Iymph nodes where they may stimulate the immune response.
The release of Iysosomal enzymes by inflammatory cells may also have harmful effects:
- Digestion of Normal Tissues - Enzymes such as collagenases and proteases may digest normal tissues, resulting in their destruction.
This may result particularly in vascular damage, for example in type III hypersensitivity reactions and in some types of glomerulonephritis.
- Swelling - The swelling of acutely inflamed tissues may be harmful: for example, the swelling of the epiglottis in acute
epiglottitis in children due to Haemophilus influenzae infection may obstruct the airway, resulting in death. Inflammatory swelling is
especially serious when it occurs in an enclosed space such as the cranial cavity. Thus, acute meningitis or a cerebral abscess may raise
intracranial pressure to the point where blood flow into the brain is impaired, resulting is ischaemic damage, or may force the cerebral
hemispheres against the tentorial orifice and the cerebellum into the foramen magnum (pressure coning).
- Inappropriate Inflammatory Response - Sometimes, acute inflammatory responses appear inappropriate, such as those which occur in
type I hypersensitivity reactions (e.g. hay fever) where the provoking environmental antigen (e.g. pollen) otherwise poses no threat to the
individual. Such allergic inflammatory responses may be life-threatening, for example extrinsic asthma.
Special Promotion - PRICE REDUCED - for a limited time
Osumex 10-P Test is a non-invasive analysis to detect the presence of bilirubin,
blood, glucose, ketone, leukocyte (white blood cells), nitrite, pH, protein, specific gravity and urobilinogen in urine..
The test is a very good early and preliminary detection of health problems with:
- kidney function
- liver function
- acid-base balance
- bacteriurea - bacteria infection of the bladder
- uncontrolled and possible onset of diabetes mellitus (type-2)
- carbohydrate metabolism
Whilst the test is not conclusive but it is a good preventative measure so that the user can consult his or her professional health care
practitioner to follow up on positive results before it is too late.
Each Osumex 10-P Test kit consists of a test-tube, a strip contained in a pouch, colour chart to check results of the test and an insert
on usage and information. Please see images below.
Click here for full size 10-P Test chart
Click here for more information on the 10-P Test
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent