Natural Nutritional Products
|100% Pure Antarctic Krill Oil
Strategic Health Marker
Understanding what depletes the body's energy is another important criteria in your ability to control and maintain your energy levels. The
main energy depleters are:
- Alcohol Fatigue - alcohol depletes the blood sugar levels by stimulating the insulin response, and lowering the blood sugar without
replacing it with nutrients. Alcohol also causes dehydration which is an oftern overlooked cause of fatigue
- Sugar Fatigue - sugar, especially refined sugar, elevates blood glucose rapidly and causes the pancrease to increase the release of
insulin. This in inhibits the release of growth hormones and depresses the immune system. Refined sugars lack minerals and vitamins as well
as dietary fibre, major helath organisations agree that it is one of the 3 major causes of degenrative diseases.
- Sleep Fatigue - lack of sleep causes fatigue. Restful sleep is very important as it not only gives you energy to do work or play but it
also helps strengthen your immune. It is during sleep that the body's immune system repairs and rejuvenates itself.
- Exercise Fatigue - lack of exercise causes fatigue. This is more a sense of not feeling good and mental fatigue than real actual
physical tiredness. Exercise is very important not only to stay physically healthy but emotionally too.
- Food Fatigue - lack of the proper nutrients and at the right time causes fatigue. Breakfast and lunch are very important meals and should
not be skipped. Eating a proper nutritious breakfast provides energy to be alert active until the next meal which is lunch. Again that should
help the body and mind to function at its most efficient before winding down for the day at dinner.
- Stress Fatigue - internal and external stress are one of the main causes of fatigue. You need to resolve the stressful situation or find
a way to de-stress daily
- Others - cause by improper functioning of the organs of the body such as thyroid and also poor blood condition. Hypoglycemia can be caused
by the thyroid not working properly and this will lead to fatigue. The red blood cells transport nutrients and oxygen and if it is not doing
its job properly, fatigue is one of the consequences.
Osumex LB17 live probiotic - protects the gastrointestinal tract so that it is efficient in
absorbing nutrients consumed to provide and maintain the energy needs of the body.
LB17 probiotic contains 17 strains of live active and viable friendly bacteria.
Upon consumption, you can
generally feel the bacteria working and the beneficial effects within 24-48 hours. LB17 probiotic is essential to good digestive health
Each box contains 60 caps.
Click here for more information
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent