Fermented Food (formerly LB17)
|Fermented Food information|
|Fermented Food Biomass (paste)|
|Fermented Food and lactic acid bacteria|
|Fermented Food beneficial effects|
|Fermented Food compared to probiotics|
|Fermented Food bacteria functions|
Natural Nutritional Products
|100% Pure Antarctic Krill Oil|
|Adrenal Function (Koenigsburg) Test|
|Calcium (Sulkowitch) Test|
Perfecting Face Mask
Collagen used is "Atelocollagen" which can be easily absorbed by the skin
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid + COQ10
Click here for more info
How to use:
When to use:
- Wash your face with normal skincare regimen. Do not apply lotion.
- Apply the Perfecting Face Mask, carefully contouring the mask around the eye area from forehead down (covering the entire face).
- Once applied, maintain a relaxed face, and allow mask to sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the allotted time, remove mask from the top to the bottom.
For best results, use your mask at night before bedtime to hydrate skin, remove excess oil and improve your facial appearance.
Results may vary depending on your skin’s specific conditions, age and dietary habits. Additionally, general living conditions, environment
and atmosphere can impact how quickly you see results. However, most users would notice a difference in 5 days to 2 weeks.
What is Collagen + benefits of use
Collagen improves the look and feel of your skin by adding plumpness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a protein
made up of amino-acids - glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine. Unlike whey and casein, collagen protein has high levels of these
amino acids which help the body stay healthy by improving connective tissue, skin, hair, nails and gut health.
Additionally collagen therapy works to diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and even age spots so you look and feel younger and healthier. Your
skin’s elasticity will improve and you will notice a smoother looking face. You may even notice a luminous glow after the very first use.
A collagen essence mask helps rejuvenate the facial skin and should be added to daily beauty routines.
What is Hyaluronic Acid + benefits of use
Hyaluronic acid helps repair your facial skin from sunburn and other forms of inflammation. It is an anionic, non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan
distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycan in that it is non-sulfated
and forms in the plasma membrane. It is also a major component of skin, where it is linked to tissue repair. When skin is exposed to
excessive UVB rays, it becomes inflamed (sunburned) and the cells in the dermis stop producing as much hyaluronan, which increases the rate
of its degradation.
Hyaluronic is a powerful humectant (moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated which gives you a younger looking
appearance. It also provides lubrication to the connective tissues of your joints and skin and is an important part of your skin’s overall
health. Plus, it is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture and holds it so your skin can absorb it. Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000
times its weight in water.
When you use a mask with Hyaluronic Acid, you are helping your skin to heal and repair itself with soothing moisture and anti-inflammatory
What is CoQ10 (Co-enzymeQ10) + benefits of use
CoQ10 is a fat-soluble substance resembling a vitamin that protects skin against signs of aging. It is present in all respiring eukaryotic
cells, primarily in the mitochondria. It is a component of the electron transport chain and participates in aerobic cellular respiration,
which generates energy in the form of ATP. Therefore, those organs with the highest energy requirements—such as the heart, liver, and
kidneys—have the highest CoQ10 concentrations.
CoQ10 also assists the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant to help fight harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
Topical anti-aging creams that contain CoQ10 can effectively help prevent the signs of aging. It energizes the skin and youthful skin has
ample amounts of CoQ10. So, it has ample amounts of energy which is needed to repair skin damage and skin cells stay healthy. It protects
against photo-ageing, preventing premature aging due to over exposing the skin to the sun.
Why use Face Mask
…. Because you love your skin! Face masks are the perfect skin care treatment to assist you with minimizing skin care concerns.
Osumex Perfecting Face Mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of large pores. Masks also an
excellent way to help extract skin impurities while feeling of being pampered like you’re being pampered at a spa from the comfort of your
Every healthy skin care regimen includes daily use and weekly use products. You can apply a face mask daily or once a week depending on your
skin and your skin care concerns. Both men and women can benefit significantly from using a mask and here’s why:
- Relaxation - Face masks not only offer amazing results that improve the overall natural appearance of your skin, but they can also be quite therapeutic.
- Deep Cleansing - A good facial mask can help to draw out impurities that hide beneath the top layers of the epidermis. When used daily, face masks are effective at providing this deeper cleansing process, which leads to an improvement in the appearance of pores.
- Unclog pores - Regular face mask use helps to keep your skin’s surface clean and your pores open.
- Glowing skin – Masks can stimulate blood circulation and blood vessel expansion which helps an overall improvement in the natural appearance of skin. This results in a softer-feel and smoother-looking face - even after just a few applications. You will truly begin to notice a distinct, radiant glow coming from your fully hydrated, refreshed skin.
Precautions for use:
- Do not apply if open wounds or rashes are present.
- Consult with a physician if you have known skin allergies.
- If you develop a rash or other abnormal symptoms after first mask treatment, consult with a dermatologist
- Do not apply closely around your eyes or mouth
- If mask gets in your eye, flush eye with ample amounts of water immediately.
- Do not exceed 15-minute time limit for mask application. Do not sleep with the mask face.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding extremely high or low storage temperatures.
- One time use only. Do not reuse masks.
- Apply immediately upon removing mask from its sachet.
Images of Perfecting Face Mask box with 10 sachets