Natural Nutritional Products
|100% Pure Antarctic Krill Oil|
|Adrenal Function (Koenigsburg) Test|
|Calcium (Sulkowitch) Test|
Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend
Health Canada Approved - NPN #80052095
Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend is produced in Japan from raw unprocessed mushrooms. A balanced
mixture of 5 mushrooms are carefully dried, powdered and blended together to create the 5-Mushroom Blend.
Mushrooms conatin some of the most potent natural medicines. They are excellent sources of antioxidants as they contain polyphenols and
selenium, which are common in the plant world. They also contain antioxidants that are unique to mushrooms, one of such antioxidant is
ergothioenine, which scientists are now beginning to recognise as a master antioxidant.
Ergothioneine is almost exclusive to mushrooms and is an "unusual sulfur-containing derivative of the amino acid, histidine," which
appears to have a very specific role in protecting our DNA from oxidative damage. Mushrooms therefore provide us with the kind of
antioxidants to stop excessive free radical activity!
No preservatives, no additives, no colouring, no artificial flavouring have been used in the entire process.
Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend is a balanced mixture of mushrooms packed in 3gm sachets:
Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend has a high concentration of glyconutrients or gluconutrients (essential sugars) and a polysaccharide compound called
glucan, creating a unique biomass. Gluconutrients are the active ingredient for stimulating or regulating
the cellular immune system, which in turn stimulates various immune cells, primarily the T-cells and Macrophages, to counteract
tumor cells without damaging normal healthy cells. In Japan, the polysaccharide compound has been used in treating malignant tumors.
Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend is rich in Gluconutrients, Vitamins (B complex, C, D), minerals
(niacin, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, copper, beta-carotene, amino acids) and enzymes.
The benefits of using Maitake mushrooms because they contain high levels of the essential sugars, include, but are not limited to, the
- provides the body with glyconutrients or gluconutrients which are essential for cellular health
- Activates immune T-cell activity only when invaders or antigens are present
- Potent antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and antitumor effects
- Helps immune cells recognize invaders by increasing intelligent cell communication
- Enables cellular components to "stick" to each other so as initiate the right reactions
- Raises natural killer cell and macrophage counts against infectious organisms
- Increases the body’s resistance to viruses, including those that cause the common cold, influenza, herpes, and hepatitis
- Reduces allergies and chronic disease symptoms of arthritis, diabetes, lupus, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, HIV, cancer, kidney disease, and others
- Decreases cell death in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Elevates disease resistance in weakened individuals
- Accelerates burn and wound healing
- Helps heal such skin conditions as poison ivy and psoriasis
- Reduces the number of recurrent ear infections
- Acts as antioxidant compounds
- Slows the aging process
- Decreases inflammation
For optimum results, it is recommended that Fermented Food be taken
for a short period of time prior to using Osumex 5-Mushroom Blend.
Note:Due to the higher concentration of Reishi mushroom at 15%, the mushroom blended powders are bitter in taste. It can be taken on its own but if sprinkled on food
or cereal the bitter taste is masked.
The 5-mushroom blend powder is packed in a 3gm sachet. Please see below:
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada, Food Standards Agency (UK) and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent